- Earthmoving & excavation works, concrete slab & footing constructions,
- Courtyards, retaining walls, pool surrounds, patios, pathways, steps & driveways.
- Stone sourcing, selection & supply, ensuring premium quality & consistent stone.
- All aspects of stone installations, including pool copings & surrounds, walls, steps, paving & tiling.
- Surface & sub-surface drainage solutions.
- Stone cleaning & sealing
- Outdoor lighting systems
- Garden design.
- Planting schedules.
- Plant selection, ensuring best possible, well sized & healthy plant stock.
- Plant & pot supplies, including super advanced feature trees.
- Plant outs & turf installations.
- Garden rejuvenations & upgrades.
- Automatic irrigation systems.
- Co-ordinating & managing each project every step of the way, whilst communicating closely
with clients at all times.
- Regular detailed updates are provided, keeping you well informed, as the project progresses.
- Co-ordinating & managing of other required & associated trades, which we have established
a close working relationship with, including :
- Plumbers, electricians, pool tilers, fencers, semi-frameless glass pool fencers, carpenters,
tree trimmers, tree loppers & stump grinders.
- An initial on site meeting & consultation is arranged at a mutual convenient time to listen to your ideas & wishes as well as what you would like to accomplish.
- We provide you with feedback, practical advice, inspiration & ideas, keeping in mind what is best suited to your home, budget & life style.
- An on site costing estimate is provided, which is based on the desired results & project duration.
- A costing is sent to you, including recent & relevant project photos to view.
- We can be contacted at any time, to answer any further questions you might have.
- This is followed by a second on site meeting, should you wish to engage Hillii Landscapes.
- Arrangements to finalise the proposed and accepted works are made & a date for project commencement is set.